The mission of Vogmask is to provide important tools to protect respiratory health and inspire the conversation about poor air quality. Wearing a beautiful and highly efficient, well-fitting and comfortable dust mask respirator serves two important purposes:
- Protection from inhaled airborne contaminants
- Making people aware of the urgent need for cleaning up the air we breathe
Respirators are PPE and are designed and used to reduce the potential exposure of the wearer to airborne hazardous contaminants.
The following is a functional description of the Vogmask and its intended use:
- Particle filtering half face respirator to reduce exposures to airborne particulate matter.
- Helps to protect from non-oil airborne particles such as dust, pollen, shavings, and particles found in air pollution.
- The mask can also help reduce exposures to airborne biological particles, such as mould.
- Vogmask is for general use to protect from particles such as PM 2.5, pollen, dust and other airborne contaminants. (up to 0,3 micrometres)
- The carbon filter layer provides deodorization
Raw materials: Organic cotton or microfiber outer and inner layer, microfiber particle filter, coconut shell derived carbon ash bonded to textile, latex free spandex trim and ear loops, aluminium noseband, ABS Resin exhale valve base and cover with silicone stopper.
MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEETS have established material components as safe for respirators.
There is NO LATEX in the manufacturing of Vogmask.
Vogmask is printed with safe for respirator inks and dyes.
NOTE: The disk of the side of the mask is a one way exhalation valve to facilitate exit of CO2 and moisture from interior of the mask, adding to comfort while wearing the mask.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.
*Please note: Prices subject to change due to currency fluctuations.